1. Who , American commercial airline pilot, safety expert and accident investigator successfully carried out the emergency water landing of US Airways Flight 1549 on the Hudson River, offshore from Manhattan, New York City on January 15, 2009 ?
a). Douglas Corrigan
b). Roger B. Chaffee
c). Michael Phillip Anderson
d). Chelsey Sullenberger
2. Who among of the following Presidents is the oldest & youngest President of United States?
a). Ronald Regan & Theodore Roosevelt
b). Ronald Reagan & John F Kennedy
c). Franklin Roosevelt & Barak Obama
d). Franklin Roosevelt & John F Kennedy
3. Slumdog Millionaire recently received four Golden Globes in Los Angeles. Slumdog Millionaire is the based on the novel Q and A which is written by Indian author and diplomat:
a). Shashi Tharoor
b). Kamaldesh Sharma
c). Dipankar Banerjee
d). Vikas Swarup
8. According the Global Innovation Index (GII) 2008-09 , Select the correct sequence of the country’s GII ranks in the descending order
a). United State , Germany, Sweden , United Kingdom
b). Germany, United Sate,Sweden , United Kingdom
c). Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, United Sate
d). United State, Germany, United Kingdom , Sweden
12. Which among of the following countries recently approved a law to allow voting by mobile Phone?
13. Which among of the US physicists claims that a typical Goggle search on a desktop computer produces about 7g CO2?
a). Gerrit Blaauw
b). Gene Amdahl
c). Michael Dertouzos
d). Alex Wissner
20. Which among of the two committees are related to the issue of penalty for destruction of public properties during agitations?
a). KT Thomas & Fali S Nariman committee
b). KT Thomas & Ramkrishnan Rao Committee
c). Fali S Nariman & V. Kishore Chandra Deo Committee
d). V. Kishore Chandra Deo & Ramkrishnan Rao Committee