2. Choose the correct sequence of World’s costliest cities in the descending order :
a). Moscow , Tokyo , London , Oslo
b). Tokya , Mascow , London , Oslo
c). Moscow , London , Tokyo , Oslo
d). Tokyo , London , Moscow , Oslo
3. Who among of the following persons is the chairman of One Laptop Per Child Association, Inc. (OLPC) ?
a). Nicholas Negroponte b). Bill Gates
c). Charles Kane d). Steve Job
7. Which among of the following countries has world’s largest Internet users?
a). United State b). India
c). China d). United Kingdom
19. Consider the following statement regarding Ulysses spacecraft:
1. The Ulysses spacecraft has been retired from service recently, following a successful 17-year mission.
2. Ulysses was a joint venture between the European Space Agency and the United States National. Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
3. Its primary mission was to study the Sun.
a). Only 1 and 2 b). Only 2 and 3
c). Only 3 and 1 d). 1, 2 and 3
Download-Program Structure(25 Tests) Registration form
25. Which one of the following countries has currently largest tokamak type reactor and created first plasma ?
a). South Korea