PHILOSOPHY Main – PAPER – II:
Philosophy of Religion
Download (5 Page PDF file – Content & Schedule of Test Series with Evaluation Methodology and Indicators) at: IAS PHILOSOPHY MAIN MOCK TEST SERIES 2008
1. Notions of God: Attributes; Relation to Man and the World (Indian and Western).
2. Proofs for the Existence of God and their Critique (Indian and Western).
3. Problem of Evil.
4. Soul: Immortality; Rebirth and Liberation.
5. Reason, Revelation and Faith.
6. Religious Experience: Nature and Object (Indian and Western).
7. Religion without God.
8. Religion and Morality.
9. Religious Pluralism and the Problem of Absolute Truth.
10. Nature of Religious Language: Analogical and Symbolic; Cognitive and Non- cognitive.