1. Who among of the following persons is a militant, first president and current Prime Minister of East Timor?
a). Xanana Gusmao b). Ramos-Horta
c). Mari Alkatiri d). Fernando de Araujo
5. Who among of the following persons / organization has been awarded the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development for 2007 on march 14, 2008.
a). Chakri Siridhorn
b). Hamid Karzai
c). Wangari Maathai
d). The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
10. As per World Bank Report “Migration and Remittance fact book 2008, which one of the following countries received maximum remittance?
a). China b). India
c). France d). Maxico
25. Consider the following pairs:
1. Akash : ship based surface to surface ballistic missile
2. Dhanush : Surface to air nuclear capable missile.
3. BrahMos : a supersonic surface to surface cruise missile
Which of the above pairs is/are correct?
a). Only 1 and 2 b). Only 2 and 3
c). Only 3 and 1 d). 1, 2 and 3
GENERAL STUDIES PRELIM 2009
20 MOCK TESTS PROGRAM
STARTING ON: AUGUST 10, 2008