Questions Pattern – INDIAN HISTORY
2. Consider the following statements:
1. The Charter Act 1853 abolished East India Company’s monopoly of India Trade.
2. Under the Government of India Act , 1858 , the British Parliament abolished The East India Company altogether and undertook the responsibility
Which of the following statement given above is / are correct?
a) . 1 only b). 2 Only
c). Both 1 and 2 d). Neither 1 nor 2
12. In India History, who was Abdul Hamid Lahari ?
a). An important military commander during Akbar’s reign
b). an official historian of the reign of Shah Jahan
c). an important noble and confident of Aurangazeb
d). A chronicler and poet during the reign of Muhammad Shah
18. The Allahabad Piller inscription is associated with which one of the following?
a). Mahapadma Nanda c). Chandragupata Maurya
c). Ashoka d). Samudragupta
Link : Answers Key
IAS HISTORY PRELIM MOCK TEST 2010
TOPIC : ANCIENT INDIA
Download Question Paper : Mock Test Ancient India ( PDF File , 22 Page )
IAS HISTORY PRELIM MOCK TESTS 2010