1. What is AMC?
2. What is composite bank?
3. What is OCB?
4. What is a liquidity trap?
5. What do you understand by sacrifice ratio?
6. What is the important of approach paper?
7. What do you understand by buoyancy in taxation?
8. What is rolling plan?
9. What is economic takeoff?
10. What do you understand by widening of economic reform?
11. What do you understand by export destination?
12. What is the role of exports economy in insuring inclusive growth?
13. Explain inflationary expectation.
14. Role of state in Liberalized economy.
15. What is the importance of Agri income Tax?
Vision IAS: Special Membership
Resource : IAS General Studies Main
IAS General Studies Main: Question Paper 2004, 2005 & 2006 – Analyse Pattern of Question & Change IAS General Studies Main – Science & Technology : Part 1-Ten Topics IAS General Studies Main: Current National issues and topics of social relevance – Ten Topics Part 3: IAS G.S. Main – Current National issues and topics of social relevance – Ten Topics
IAS GS – Ancient India – Indus Valley Civilization : Major Sites ( Map Presentation )