(Practice ….Practice …. Practice ….. Mock tests reduce mistake in the exam and prepare you to shoot at real environment in which you can tackle & solve the question within time limit).
Why negative question in UPSC?
Basically UPSC want to rectify to those candidates who enter in this exam just process of guesses & luck. Negative marking questions make paper more complex. But it is easy for a well prepared & practiced student and gives an extra benefit to a genuine candidate.
So don’t feel fear for negative questions papers …. Be cool, comfort & confident and apply your intelligence in a efficient & effective manner.
How to tackle negative marking questions in UPSC?
– What is your strength (understanding which section you like most)? First, solve questions in your strength areas. First, Solve easy questions given by UPSC for developing a confidence which is must for solving further questions.
– Leave time consuming question ( Don’t waste time for particular question).
– The concept of intelligence guessing is just different from last year trend paper … you can tick only those questions in which you are sure more than 65%. Don’t play any stupid & blind game. So Be Active …Alert ….Active ….concentrate.
– More and more test paper practice will help for developing a mind sets in which you can take better judgment & decision.
– Smart guess but be very careful while doing that.
– You can check your self in the process mock test and develop a mind frame for your own strategy for solving different types of questions.
– Basically Mock test will facilitate a real time environment, in which you can check your own weakness, mistakes and errors and develop a better understanding for solving different types of questions.
Finally, Right PRCTICE IS THE KEY WORD FOR SUCCESS ………under right guidance.
IAS MOCK TEST SERIES: OPTIONAL SUBJECTS
STARTING ON : Dec 7 , 2008 ( Sunday )
Download Schedule and Content (PDF file)
Download Registration form ~
Registration form (word format, 152 KB).
Registration form (PDF format, 98 KB)
GENERAL STUDIES PRELIM 2009
Download Complete Program at ~
‘Plan Dec’: 20 Mock Tests – G. S. Pre 2009: